Windows Movie Maker

Starsetter

      3rd Oct 2003
I get this message when i try to import certain files:

****************.mpg could not be imported. An interface
has too many methods to fire events from

What can I do to fix this so that I can import the file.
It doesnt do it for all mpg files though, it seems to be
only a few certain ones though others recorded off the
same source work just fine.

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

      3rd Oct 2003
It depends on the MPEG2 codec being used. See the Importing Source Files...
Video Clips page of www.papajohn.org

MPEG2 codecs are outside of Movie Maker 2 and Microsoft.

news:118101c38975$ab81b810$(E-Mail Removed)...