WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER NOT WORKING

=?Utf-8?B?emFkMTk3MA==?=

      4th Jan 2006
I cannot get media player to work. When i want to play tracks it comes back
to say that the file selected is not associated with the file and to go to
control panel, options. I have no idea what to do and I cannot even get media
player to load even though it is the default player. Please help.

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      4th Jan 2006
You did not state what version of WMP you are using. Upgrade to WMP10
Windows Media 9 Series (WMP10 upgrade
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...d/download.asp

How to Make WMP10 Your Default Player
XP - WNP