windows logon sound

Antony

      10th Aug 2009
hi friends, I tried adding a *.wav file going to ctrl panel->sounds and audio
devices->sound...but am not getting any sound while logging in..

Thanks

Twayne

      10th Aug 2009
"Antony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)
> hi friends, I tried adding a *.wav file going to ctrl panel->sounds
> and audio devices->sound...but am not getting any sound while logging
> in..
>
> Thanks

It WILL work, as long as you have a valid .wav file and set the login
sound to it. Then test it, right there from the window where you
assigned it.

Are the other sounds working? Exactly what steps did you take to swap
the files out?

HTH,

Twayne`

Antony

      11th Aug 2009

<red>i tried with the default sound..then too its not wroking...when i play
the uploaded sound its working...i am not able to get any sound while the
window logs on or when it logs off...
Thank you

Malke

      11th Aug 2009

Antony wrote:

> <red>i tried with the default sound..then too its not wroking...when i
> play the uploaded sound its working...i am not able to get any sound while
> the window logs on or when it logs off...
> Thank you

See "Where did my sounds go?" here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/top10faqs.htm - Top Ten

Malke