PC Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Windows Live says my account is inactive

Allie Nguyen

30th Dec 2010
Everytime I try to log into Windows Live, I get the following IM popping up from IMAdministrator:

IMAdministrator says:
The network account you are using has been marked as inactive.

It automatically signs me off after. I use the hotmail account that's linked to it daily without any problems. I don't get this error if I log into a web based chat client (meebo, imo, etc) but if I try it on trillion and Windows Live I get the error. Nothing has changed with my account. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing out the registry keys, and nothing has helped. I have not been able to find any other sites with a solution. Any help?!

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft .NET DataBase Access For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-...y-Samples.aspx

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: