Windows Live messenger

egghead

      21st Feb 2010
At present I am running Messenger 7, however when I try to install windows
live messenger it gets to 100% then rolls it back and does not install it. A
well as this it uninstalls messenger 7.

I have tried to remove windows live essentials by clicking on the
remove/change button, this does nothing. I dont get the chance to remove it.

Can anyone shed anylight on why I am unable to get windows live messenger to
install on my machine.

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

      19th Mar 2010
Greetings,

The easiest thing is just to do a manual install. Just download and run the Microsoft
Installer
files directly to install Windows Live Messenger:
http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!3332.entry

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"egghead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> At present I am running Messenger 7, however when I try to install windows
> live messenger it gets to 100% then rolls it back and does not install it. A
> well as this it uninstalls messenger 7.
>
> I have tried to remove windows live essentials by clicking on the
> remove/change button, this does nothing. I dont get the chance to remove it.
>
> Can anyone shed anylight on why I am unable to get windows live messenger to
> install on my machine.

lorena villalejos

      17th May 2010