Windows Live Messenger no automatic sign in

ilyaz

      1st Jun 2009
I have WLM Build 14.0.8064.206. In the past, it would sign in automatically.
However, recently, every time on boot up, it opens, but I have to sign in
manually by entering my email and password, checking all the boxes (remember,
sign in automatically) and clicking on sign in... So, for some reason, the
messenger would not save this information...
Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, FL

Jason

      30th Jun 2009

I'm facing the same issue as you. I'm still using WLM 8.5 though. Upgrading
to the latest version 9 doesnt help.

Anyone can give us a light on this issue?

"ilyaz" wrote:

> I have WLM Build 14.0.8064.206. In the past, it would sign in automatically.
> However, recently, every time on boot up, it opens, but I have to sign in
> manually by entering my email and password, checking all the boxes (remember,
> sign in automatically) and clicking on sign in... So, for some reason, the
> messenger would not save this information...
> Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, FL

ilyaz

      30th Jun 2009

A MVP is working on this problem. Hopefully some solution will be found soon.
Hang on there ;-)
--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, FL

"Jason" wrote:

> I'm facing the same issue as you. I'm still using WLM 8.5 though. Upgrading
> to the latest version 9 doesnt help.
>
> Anyone can give us a light on this issue?
>

> "ilyaz" wrote:
>
> > I have WLM Build 14.0.8064.206. In the past, it would sign in automatically.
> > However, recently, every time on boot up, it opens, but I have to sign in
> > manually by entering my email and password, checking all the boxes (remember,
> > sign in automatically) and clicking on sign in... So, for some reason, the
> > messenger would not save this information...
> > Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
> > --
> > Ilya Zeldes
> > Fort Myers, FL

Felice

      13th Jul 2009
Hi there,

I am having the same issue.

Any solutions yet ? =S

Many thanks!
Regards,
Felice

"ilyaz" wrote:

> A MVP is working on this problem. Hopefully some solution will be found soon.
> Hang on there ;-)
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, FL
>

> "Jason" wrote:
>
> > I'm facing the same issue as you. I'm still using WLM 8.5 though. Upgrading
> > to the latest version 9 doesnt help.
> >
> > Anyone can give us a light on this issue?
> >

> > "ilyaz" wrote:
> >
> > > I have WLM Build 14.0.8064.206. In the past, it would sign in automatically.
> > > However, recently, every time on boot up, it opens, but I have to sign in
> > > manually by entering my email and password, checking all the boxes (remember,
> > > sign in automatically) and clicking on sign in... So, for some reason, the
> > > messenger would not save this information...
> > > Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
> > > --
> > > Ilya Zeldes
> > > Fort Myers, FL

ilyaz

      13th Jul 2009
Well, there were some suggestions and twicks, we tried them, but they didn't
work... Qwite a few people having this problem... Have to wait...
--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, FL

"Felice" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am having the same issue.
>
> Any solutions yet ? =S
>
> Many thanks!
> Regards,
> Felice
>
> "ilyaz" wrote:
>
> > A MVP is working on this problem. Hopefully some solution will be found soon.
> > Hang on there ;-)
> > --
> > Ilya Zeldes
> > Fort Myers, FL
> >

> > "Jason" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm facing the same issue as you. I'm still using WLM 8.5 though. Upgrading
> > > to the latest version 9 doesnt help.
> > >
> > > Anyone can give us a light on this issue?

ilyaz

      2nd Sep 2009
You may try this link. It worked for me.

http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!2883

--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, FL

"wyn" wrote:

> i hv same prob,but i noticed that when i reinstall my yahoo messenger
> its workin normal.i can sign in automaticlly when windows started.so i
> guess installing yahoo messenger make ur windows messenger unable to
> sigin in automaticlly..
>

> --
> wyn
> wyn's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/131303.htm