Windows Installer 3.1 ??? Please help...

Lobo

      30th Jan 2006
I have to deploy Windows Installer 3.1 on more than 50 MS Windows
Servers 2000 .... I need some informations /links how to create .msi
package for Windows Installer ( is it possible to deploy Windows
Installer via .MSI PACKAKGE ???)
any informations are welcome ....

THX in advance

Lobo

Stefan Krueger [MVP]

      30th Jan 2006
See reply in microsoft.public.windows.msi

--
Stefan Krueger
Microsoft Windows Installer MVP

Please post your questions in the newsgroup or vist one of these web sites:

Windows Installer FAQ
http://www.msifaq.com - http://www.msifaq.de

InstallSite - Resources for Setup Developers
http://www.installsite.org
http://www.installsite.de (GERMAN)

"Lobo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have to deploy Windows Installer 3.1 on more than 50 MS Windows Servers
>2000 .... I need some informations /links how to create .msi package for
>Windows Installer ( is it possible to deploy Windows Installer via .MSI
>PACKAKGE ???)
> any informations are welcome ....
>
> THX in advance
>
> Lobo

Lobo

      31st Jan 2006
Stefan Krueger [MVP] wrote:
> See reply in microsoft.public.windows.msi

THX