PC Review

Windows hosts file not working?

winscp@hotmail.com

15th May 2012
I work at home and have a PC with Windows XP. Now I turn next to a Windows 2003 server with XAMPP on it. It simply works. WITH MSSQL server. But now there are some things in the PHP code (made by another) which looks at the URL or domain or something. I try this with my etc/hosts file to resolve. Now that does not work. The site is accessible at 10.0.0.34 and I want to go via xx2233.nl if possible. I've Already done a lot; flushing, restarts, file-extension check, dns client win-stop service ... nothing. Could it have something to do with the firewall in the ZyXEL modem? Everything PC/Server here is connected to the Zyxel router.

Regards
Marcel

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules