Windows Activation

=?Utf-8?B?U2FpbmU=?=

      16th Jan 2005
I am facing problem after installing SP2 on the Windows XP Pro.
My Windows XP with SP1 was working fine and I did activate the windows after
2 months I got SP2 and installed it was working but 7 days ago I got a
Windows Activation Screen on the Windows Login, details:
Windows Product Activation
Your Windows Product must be activated within 7 days. Do you want to
activate Windows now?
and there are 2 buttons "Yes" "No"
Once I click Yes I get Message that saying Windows is already activated
click ok to exit,
but next time I start windows I will get the same message, now I have 2 days
remaining, I did reinstall the SP2 but same problem.
How can I stop it? otherwise I have to re-install the windows and all the
software's.Please help me I have only 2 days.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveed

Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers

      16th Jan 2005
Hi Saine,

See if this helps:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Activation

Also, search the system for reset5.exe, if it was used to crack activation,
then this can also cause a problem after installing SP2.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone