Windows 7 (formerly known as Blackcomb and Vienna)

daartanyan

      7th Nov 2008

i'd like to look at the newest beta for windows 7 if you got one it's too
big to download with my net i need a dvd to install email me at
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

"Steven Wabik" wrote:

> i really have no idea of where to post this specific question so i guess
> i'll just post it to these multiple newsgroups. if anyone can pint a better
> newsgroup to post it to please tell me.
>
> anyways, i was looking around on the web and i found out about a new version
> of Windows called Windows 7. it seems to be the replacement of Windows
> Vista. i was wondoering if anyone knows of how i could beta test this new
> Windows operating system.

Andrew Murray

      8th Nov 2008

Stay tuned to this site:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/

"daartanyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> i'd like to look at the newest beta for windows 7 if you got one it's too
> big to download with my net i need a dvd to install email me at
> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "Steven Wabik" wrote:
>
>> i really have no idea of where to post this specific question so i guess
>> i'll just post it to these multiple newsgroups. if anyone can pint a
>> better
>> newsgroup to post it to please tell me.
>>
>> anyways, i was looking around on the web and i found out about a new
>> version
>> of Windows called Windows 7. it seems to be the replacement of Windows
>> Vista. i was wondoering if anyone knows of how i could beta test this new
>> Windows operating system.

Robert Williams

      10th Jan 2009
The Beta was only up for about 15 minutes and then MicroShifty took it
down; supposedly to add more servers, but I heard that the Beta was only
supposed to be put out to those who had top-level subscriptions to the
TechNet system.

Somebody SCREWED us!

"Andrew Murray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Stay tuned to this site:
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/
>
> "daartanyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> i'd like to look at the newest beta for windows 7 if you got one it's too
>> big to download with my net i need a dvd to install email me at
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>

>> "Steven Wabik" wrote:
>>
>>> i really have no idea of where to post this specific question so i guess
>>> i'll just post it to these multiple newsgroups. if anyone can pint a
>>> better
>>> newsgroup to post it to please tell me.
>>>
>>> anyways, i was looking around on the web and i found out about a new
>>> version
>>> of Windows called Windows 7. it seems to be the replacement of Windows
>>> Vista. i was wondoering if anyone knows of how i could beta test this
>>> new
>>> Windows operating system.

The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly

      11th Jan 2009
Robert Williams wrote:
> The Beta was only up for about 15 minutes and then MicroShifty took it
> down; supposedly to add more servers, but I heard that the Beta was only
> supposed to be put out to those who had top-level subscriptions to the
> TechNet system.
>
> Somebody SCREWED us!

This link says it all:
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image.../mstechnet.png

--
"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free."
- Linus Torvalds

DRM and unintended consequences:
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/se...35&tag=nl.e101

Lang Murphy

      11th Jan 2009
Oh, c'mon... I downloaded the beta yesterday at around 1400 eastern. From
the public site. You seem pretty impatient for someone who confers the
nickname 'MicroShifty" on a company from which you want to download free
software. Yah, you were screwed royally. Totally, dude.

Lang

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsTS9l.4693$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Beta was only up for about 15 minutes and then MicroShifty took it
> down; supposedly to add more servers, but I heard that the Beta was only
> supposed to be put out to those who had top-level subscriptions to the
> TechNet system.
>
> Somebody SCREWED us!
>

> "Andrew Murray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Stay tuned to this site:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/
>>
>> "daartanyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> i'd like to look at the newest beta for windows 7 if you got one it's
>>> too
>>> big to download with my net i need a dvd to install email me at
>>> (E-Mail Removed)

Felipe Alfaro Solana

      11th Jan 2009
Lang Murphy wrote:
> Oh, c'mon... I downloaded the beta yesterday at around 1400 eastern.
> From the public site. You seem pretty impatient for someone who confers
> the nickname 'MicroShifty" on a company from which you want to download
> free software. Yah, you were screwed royally. Totally, dude.

Well, you can download free software (including operating systems) from
many other companies, and that doesn't make them any more special.
Mozilla, Opera, Canonical, Red Hat, Novell and others are examples

Nevertheless, saying "MicroShifty" is kind of unpolite, I agree.

> Lang
>
> "Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsTS9l.4693$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The Beta was only up for about 15 minutes and then MicroShifty took it
>> down; supposedly to add more servers, but I heard that the Beta was
>> only supposed to be put out to those who had top-level subscriptions
>> to the TechNet system.
>>
>> Somebody SCREWED us!
>>

>> "Andrew Murray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Stay tuned to this site:
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/
>>>
>>> "daartanyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news(E-Mail Removed)...

Felipe Alfaro Solana

      11th Jan 2009
Lang Murphy wrote:
> Oh, c'mon... I downloaded the beta yesterday at around 1400 eastern.
> From the public site. You seem pretty impatient for someone who confers
> the nickname 'MicroShifty" on a company from which you want to download
> free software. Yah, you were screwed royally. Totally, dude.

Well, you can download free software (including operating systems) from
many other companies, and that doesn't make them any more special.
Mozilla, Opera, Canonical, Red Hat, Novell and others are examples

Nevertheless, saying "MicroShifty" is kind of unpolite, I agree.

> Lang
>
> "Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsTS9l.4693$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The Beta was only up for about 15 minutes and then MicroShifty took it
>> down; supposedly to add more servers, but I heard that the Beta was
>> only supposed to be put out to those who had top-level subscriptions
>> to the TechNet system.
>>
>> Somebody SCREWED us!
>>

>> "Andrew Murray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Stay tuned to this site:
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/
>>>
>>> "daartanyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news(E-Mail Removed)...

Kayman

      7th Feb 2009
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 01:15:01 -0500, Sinner wrote:

SPAM