Windows 7 Backup

Richard

      7th Mar 2010
Hi, when I used Vista, Windows Backup worked fine, and regularly backed up my
system and files to my DVD drive. But I have had Windows 7 for several
months now, and Windows backup has yet to work! The backup always fails--
even the first few days just out of the box.

I am busy, but have researched and tried different things, but to no avail.
I have a HP p6213w with a 64 bit intel E5300 dual core chip.

Any ideas?

Daniel Weber

      7th Mar 2010
Am 07.03.2010 22:03, schrieb Richard:
> Hi, when I used Vista, Windows Backup worked fine, and regularly backed up my
> system and files to my DVD drive. But I have had Windows 7 for several
> months now, and Windows backup has yet to work! The backup always fails--
> even the first few days just out of the box.

You should repost your question in a Windows 7 related newsgroup. This
one here is about general .NET programming topics.

In addition, you should include the error message(s) you get, within
your repost.

Bye,
Daniel