Windows 2003 Member Server on Windows 2000 Domain (Mixed Mode)?

M P

      20th Apr 2004
Is this possible? I am planning to add new member server with Windows Server
2003 and act as an ISA S 2000 box.

Hoping for your response.

Mark Ponteres

Igor Fomin

      20th Apr 2004
Why not?
Install it and use.

Mike Christie

      8th May 2004
Just in case you didn't get as far as the ISA website ;-)

http://www.microsoft.com/ISAServer/T...Server2003.asp

Cheers

Mike

news:(E-Mail Removed)...