window explore crashes

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

      19th May 2006
When ever I am trying to look at my pics, or copy or save any pics windows
explorer crashes on me after a few clicks to down to my pics folders and it
closed out Internet Explorer if I am in that trying to save a pic or Yahoo
messenger if I am trying to save or send a pic... I get about 3 clicks or
down 3 differnt folders and windows closed all of the programs !!! Do I
need to reinstall windows xp again ?, It first did it when i was saving a
pic, since just crashes all the time. I have ran nortons anti virus,
spysweeper, and aol security programs to see if a virus of some sort.. and
none. Do I need a registry cleaner ? or just reinstall XP again ? Thanks.

RipperT

      22nd May 2006
Try this:
Open internet explorer, tools | internet options | advanced tab, scroll down
to security and check 'allow active content to run in files on my computer'
(If it's already checked, I'm stumped). Reboot.

Don't know if this will work, but worth a try. Good luck.

Rip

> When ever I am trying to look at my pics, or copy or save any pics
> windows
> explorer crashes on me after a few clicks to down to my pics folders and
> it
> closed out Internet Explorer if I am in that trying to save a pic or Yahoo
> messenger if I am trying to save or send a pic... I get about 3 clicks or
> down 3 differnt folders and windows closed all of the programs !!! Do
> need to reinstall windows xp again ?, It first did it when i was saving a
> pic, since just crashes all the time. I have ran nortons anti virus,
> spysweeper, and aol security programs to see if a virus of some sort..
> and
> none. Do I need a registry cleaner ? or just reinstall XP again ?
> Thanks.

      3rd Mar 2007
Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the same problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please Help!

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Will Denny

      3rd Mar 2007
Hi

What problem?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Shell/User

Please reply to the Newgroups
<D> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the same
> problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please Help!

> http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Ken Blake, MVP

      3rd Mar 2007
> Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the same
> problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please Help!

What problem?

You did two things wrong in this message:

1. Instead of replying to a message, you started a new one. So your new
message is completely divorced from the one you think you are referring to.

2. You didn't quote the message you were referring to (as I did with your
message above).

The combination of those two things makes your message completely
unintelligible. If you're looking for help, please repost with a clear
accurate description of what your problem is.

Please reply to the newsgroup

FeMaster

      3rd Mar 2007
<D> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the same
> problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please Help!

Yeah, me too... How DO you solve the problem of people spewing forth a
whole lot of nothing?
Yeah, me too... I have never been able to read minds, maybe someone knows
how?
Yeah, me too... Why is it that...?

Shenan Stanley

      4th Mar 2007
D wrote:
> Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the
> same problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please
> Help!

> http://www.eggheadcafe.com

D,

Try posting your actual problem or at least reply to the message or add some
of it to your new post if you wish to refer to something in it...

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP