PC Review

Win32_GroupUser does not work

24th Aug 2006
1)When I run wbemtest.exe and run a query

Select PartComponent from Win32_GroupUser where GroupComponent="Win32_Group.Domain='Test',Name='Users'",
I get 3 objects, showing Win32_UserGroup=<no key>.
I can see the entries in Win32_UserGroup but query does not work. Please suggest way out.

2)When I connect to a remote computer using wbemtest.exe and impersonate the user, I don't see all the entries when I query Win32_UserAccount and Win32_GroupUser (some domain/users are hidden). But when I run the wbemtest.exe on the remote computer I can see all the entries. How can I get all the entries when I query a remote computer for Win32_UserAccount and Win32_GroupUser.

I need to write a VB.Net program once the queries are working.Please help

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules