WIN32_EXIT_CODE

gmoore

      14th Dec 2003
My printer driver doesn't load. Event viewer says
paramter is incorrect. events.asp says to run

sc query eplpdx02 it returns

type :1 kernel driver
state : stopped
WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 87 (0x57)
service exit code : 0 x (0x0)

what does this mean?

Alan Morris\(MSFT\)

      15th Dec 2003
error 87 is invalid parameter. See if Epson has a driver for you printer on
their website.

If this is a Win98 driver it will not work on XP.

--
Alan Morris
Microsoft Printing Team

"gmoore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:018c01c3c1d1$6aed2d40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My printer driver doesn't load. Event viewer says
> paramter is incorrect. events.asp says to run
>
> sc query eplpdx02 it returns
>
> type :1 kernel driver
> state : stopped
> WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 87 (0x57)
> service exit code : 0 x (0x0)
>
> what does this mean?

      22nd Dec 2003
This happened after updating the driver form the epson
website, and it is an xp driver I have tried unstalling
and reinstalling the old driver, nothing works.

[ln];kbhowto

confers no rights.