Why Notes in Contact detail view now shows a timeline of inputs?

Indian Queen

      11th Mar 2010
I use Outlook 2007 on Vista. Recently, my Notes section of the detailed
address view is showing a greyed out timeline of input and repeats the input.
How can I avoid this?
--
Thank You!

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      11th Mar 2010
What is the input?

Is it address and phone info and are you using the social connector? That's
a "feature" of it, at least with the sharepoint provider enabled.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)