Why are my reminders not appearing?

atg

      14th Dec 2007
for some reason I am no longer getting the pop up window with reminders when
something comes due. All my meetings and tasks are automatically set up to
have a reminder but suddenly they stopped appearing even after something is
overdue. What did I do?

Diane Poremsky

      14th Dec 2007
are reminders disabled in Tools, Options, Other tab, Advanced button?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)