Why is my Powerpoint file saved as read only?

=?Utf-8?B?U2hlaWxhQjEwNA==?=

      6th Feb 2006
When I save my Powerpoint presentation to a memory stick, it then becomes
read only. How can I save it to the stick and still be able to make changes?

=?Utf-8?B?QmVhY2g=?=

      6th Feb 2006
I would try saving it again. I work all the time from memory sticks printing
presentations for others and never have any trouble.

"SheilaB104" wrote:

> When I save my Powerpoint presentation to a memory stick, it then becomes
> read only. How can I save it to the stick and still be able to make changes?

Steve

      7th Feb 2006
Rather than save the file to the memory stick, try saving it to your
computer and then COPY that file to the stick. Can't say for sure if it'll
fix your problem but it is good practice regardless.

Steve

news(E-Mail Removed)...