Why can't I email photos directly from My Pictures folder?

gloworm

      31st Dec 2007
I used to be able to select a picture in My Pictures folder and then use the
command "email this file" to send a picture to my Outlook email. When I do
it now, I get the "make my pictures smaller" dialogue box, but then it
doesn't open an Outlook email message for sending. What's going on? Is
there some secret I should know about? I've racked my brain trying to figure
this out...help!

Diane Poremsky

      31st Dec 2007
version of outlook? is outlook running when you do this?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

"gloworm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I used to be able to select a picture in My Pictures folder and then use
> the
> command "email this file" to send a picture to my Outlook email. When I
> do
> it now, I get the "make my pictures smaller" dialogue box, but then it
> doesn't open an Outlook email message for sending. What's going on? Is
> there some secret I should know about? I've racked my brain trying to
> figure
> this out...help!

gloworm

      31st Dec 2007
Outlook 2007...it doesn't work whether it is running or not. It only seems
to work with Outlook Express...why is that? I don't want to use OE.