Why am I getting VBA Macro security warning when there are no Macr

Magritte

      9th Jun 2009
Hi,

EVERY database I open produces the following error bar:

Security Warning Certain content in the database has been disabled

When I click on Options... It says:

VBA Macro
Access has disabled potentially harmful content in this database.

It does list the database I opened as the offending one. The problem is this
occurs for every database I open. Every one was created by me, and none of
them have any VBA code (at least not that I added). So I understand what the
source of the error/warning is. I can either enable the content through the
Options button or close the warning keeping the content disabled, and the it
doesn't matter, since, as I mentioned, there's no VBA code in these databases.

There is an Acrobat Add-In installed by Acrobat 9 Pro. Might this be the
cause? Is there some way I can fix this?

Thanks!

Magritte

      10th Jun 2009
"Chris O'C via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Add the folders you store your dbs in to your trusted locations.
>
> Chris

Thanks, that does remove the warning messages. However, it doesn't explain
why Access is giving me VBA warning messages for databases that don't contain
any VBA. Is this a known bug?

Thanks.