what's Microsoft Defender?

=?Utf-8?B?SmFja2llIEQ=?=

      16th Feb 2006
Hi

I've got Microsoft anitspyware running on my pc but I notice they've now got
a product called Defender. Is this different/better?
--

Many thanks
JD

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

      16th Feb 2006
Windows Defender is the next beta release (beta 2) of our antispyware
offering. Defender is different in many ways and available for everyone to
test.

--
-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
Windows Defender Beta Lead
MCSE, CISSP
http://blogs.technet.com/stevedod

originated.
"Jackie D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I've got Microsoft anitspyware running on my pc but I notice they've now
> got
> a product called Defender. Is this different/better?
> --
>

> Many thanks
> JD

=?Utf-8?B?SmFja2llIEQ=?=