What's general steps to test/porting general Windows XP into Embed

徐祥智

      10th Aug 2009
What's general steps to test/porting general Windows XP into Embed?

Assuming I have a program ready to run on Windows XP. I don't expect
particular feature for XP embeded.

In that case, what's the best/quickest approach to run the program on
embedded? should the program modifies or need another build process or it can
directly run the testing on embedded OS? If it can run directly on it, what
typical issue I should be aware of?

Thanks your expereince sharing.

Sean Liming

      10th Aug 2009
If you want to test your application on a generic XPe build, the try using a
Full XPe pro image:

http://www.seanliming.com/Docs/Compo...P%20Pro_V2.pdf

http://www.seanliming.com/WES2009_XPe.html

Regards,

Sean Liming
www.sjjmicro.com / www.seanliming.com
Book Author - XP Embedded Advanced, XP Embedded Supplemental Toolkit