Web site not loading

=?Utf-8?B?cGxhc3RpY2JhZw==?=

      1st Apr 2005
Changed were made to our web site and it's not loading anymore. www.fireltd.com
You can see the files at ftp.fireltd.com

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

      1st Apr 2005
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Have you contacted your host a bout this?

"plasticbag" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Changed were made to our web site and it's not loading anymore. www.fireltd.com
> You can see the files at ftp.fireltd.com

Thomas A. Rowe

      1st Apr 2005
Make sure your home page is named as required by your web host.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"plasticbag" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Changed were made to our web site and it's not loading anymore. www.fireltd.com
> You can see the files at ftp.fireltd.com

Andrew Murray

      1st Apr 2005
No actually I can't see the site OR the files at the FTP adress you give.