Web Service Security

vinod

      18th Mar 2009
Hell Everybody

My problem is that I have installed WSE 3.0 but I am not getting the WSE
settings in the context menu of my solution explorer

Douglas J. Steele

      18th Mar 2009
Soirry, but this newsgroup is for questions about security in Access, the
database product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting to a more appropriate newsgroup.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

news(E-Mail Removed)...