WEB PAGE LENGTH !!!!

DOPIE

      16th Jul 2003
OK GUYS......

This is doin my head in now....can some1 please tell me
how to adjust the length of my webpages, the Table width
is fine at 757 PXLS and 100 % length but dont want it
that long, thought that it'll stop wen i finnished editin
but....the length goes on and on and on

Anyone please :-(

Thomas A. Rowe

      16th Jul 2003
The length is based on how much content you place on your page. Don't assign
a height to your tables.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"DOPIE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:041a01c34bd2$aae5d430$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK GUYS......
>
> This is doin my head in now....can some1 please tell me
> how to adjust the length of my webpages, the Table width
> is fine at 757 PXLS and 100 % length but dont want it
> that long, thought that it'll stop wen i finnished editin
> but....the length goes on and on and on
>
> Anyone please :-(

Dopie

      16th Jul 2003
Cheers mate ...

But that ain workin ...unticked the height box, all that
chages is the borders >????

Anymore suggestions?

Thanks

support see:
>http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
>
>"DOPIE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:041a01c34bd2$aae5d430$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> OK GUYS......
>>
>> This is doin my head in now....can some1 please tell me
>> how to adjust the length of my webpages, the Table

width
>> is fine at 757 PXLS and 100 % length but dont want it
>> that long, thought that it'll stop wen i finnished

editin
>> but....the length goes on and on and on
>>
>> Anyone please :-(

>.

Thomas A. Rowe

      16th Jul 2003
Ok, what is it that you are trying to accomplish, keeping all of the pages
to the exact same height? Not really possible.

In HTML there are not page width or length tags.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"Dopie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:042501c34bdb$d87fefd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cheers mate ...
>
> But that ain workin ...unticked the height box, all that
> chages is the borders >????
>
> Anymore suggestions?
>
> Thanks

Cheryl D. Wise

      17th Jul 2003
Check and make sure you don't have the height set in the individual table
cells. That can force extra space as well as a height on the table can.

--
Cheryl D. Wise
www.wiserways.com