(E-Mail Removed)

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      6th Jan 2005
christinaworks wrote:
> does anyone here do this?

Do what?

christinaworks

      14th Jan 2005
send an complex web page in html on my out look.
Whenever I open a web page and copy and paster in to the body of
message...it shows grahpics as attachments and they show twice in the
message body, and the second time the graphics are all wacho.

--
Christina Wellman
(E-Mail Removed)
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> christinaworks wrote:
> > does anyone here do this?

> Do what?

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      14th Jan 2005
christinaworks wrote:
> send an complex web page in html on my out look.

Your original message was blank; hence my question. Compose in plain text

> Whenever I open a web page and copy and paster in to the body of
> message...it shows grahpics as attachments and they show twice in the
> message body, and the second time the graphics are all wacho.

I've never done this, no....