Web page disappears a second after loading

Janice

      9th Mar 2004
My son has a strange problem with his PC which started a few days ago. He
has since reformatted and done a clean install of Windows XP last Saturday
which seemed to fix the problem.

However it has now appeared again. He has nothing installed on it that has
not been running fine for months.

Outlook shows multiple entries of the same thing in calendar.
A web page will load, stay for a second then disappear completely - if you
load the page in MS Front Page to edit, the web page all looks fine in
preview.

We don't know what to do now - any suggestions?

Janice

      10th Mar 2004

"oneheli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Protect your computer run antivirus and spyware-adware programs.

Already on and clean

Janice

      10th Mar 2004

"Janice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "oneheli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Protect your computer run antivirus and spyware-adware programs.

> Already on and clean

It seems that we were not as clean as we thought - Adaware and AVG are both
not picking this one up.

It seems to be NTsearch that's causing it.

Janice