We will relocate from all over the world!!

IT_Sr.Recruiter

      5th Sep 2006
Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada. As a
result we are constantly searching for talented professionals with all
levels of expertise. We offer that talent challenging and rewarding
employment opportunities by matching them with clients who are seeking
qualified staff.

For the right candidates we are offering relocation to CANADA.

Basic Requirements:

* Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer
Engineering or related discipline.
* ASIC/FPGA chip design.
* Expertise in common scripting languages (Perl, Tcl, UNIX shell
scripting, Make files), programming languages (C, C++), LSF etc.
* Development of Video or Handheld products

Email me your resume directly to me rsargeant @ volt.com

krw

      5th Sep 2006
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada.

I thought Volt was a (temporary) STAFFING AGENCY.

--
Keith

The Kat

      5th Sep 2006
On 5 Sep 2006 09:22:10 -0700, "IT_Sr.Recruiter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada.

Lying asshole, AND a spammer.

Oh, wait. That's redundant. Sorry.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

Remove XYZ to email me

IT_Sr.Recruiter

      5th Sep 2006
Volt is a full service staffing agency and I work Professional
Placement Divison. I specialize in placing people direct with our
customers.

Rebecca

krw wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada.

> I thought Volt was a (temporary) STAFFING AGENCY.
>
> --
> Keith

krw

      6th Sep 2006
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Volt is a full service staffing agency and I work Professional
> Placement Divison. I specialize in placing people direct with our
> customers.
>
> Rebecca

So you admit that you *LIE*, SPAM, as well as the obvious top-
posting, Rebecca.

BTW, your employer's site (http://www.volt.com/) advertises itself
as a temp agency. BTW, there is nothing wrong with any of this,
other than being a SPAMer and LIAR.

You really do your company a disservice!

> krw wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > > Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada.

> > I thought Volt was a (temporary) STAFFING AGENCY.

--
Keith

nobody@nowhere.net

      6th Sep 2006
wrote:

>Volt is the LEADER in the SEMICONDUCTOR Industry in the Canada. As a
>result we are constantly searching for talented professionals with all
>levels of expertise. We offer that talent challenging and rewarding
>employment opportunities by matching them with clients who are seeking
>qualified staff.
>
>For the right candidates we are offering relocation to CANADA.
>
>Basic Requirements:
>
>* Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer
>Engineering or related discipline.
>* ASIC/FPGA chip design.
>* Expertise in common scripting languages (Perl, Tcl, UNIX shell
>scripting, Make files), programming languages (C, C++), LSF etc.
>* Development of Video or Handheld products
>

>Email me your resume directly to me rsargeant @ volt.com

Rebecca,

Are you so desperately recruiting from overseas because there's a
shortage of qualified professionals in Canada? Or there's a shortage
of qualified professionals willing to work for the _puny_ pay you as a
staffing agency offer?

NNN