I want to shuffle my slides in a PowerPoint presentation.

=?Utf-8?B?YmFzZWJhbGxtb20=?=

      1st Jun 2007
I want my (500+) slides to run randomly or "shuffle" for my PowerPoint
presentation (like my desktop picture screen saver) .

Kathy Jacobs

      1st Jun 2007
Check out this add-in from Tushar Mehta:
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/powerpoint/randomslideshow/

--
Kathy Jacobs, Microsoft MVP OneNote and PowerPoint
Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint
Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived

"baseballmom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want my (500+) slides to run randomly or "shuffle" for my PowerPoint
> presentation (like my desktop picture screen saver) .

David M. Marcovitz

      1st Jun 2007
"Kathy Jacobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:FC76AC9D-CC34-4C15-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Check out this add-in from Tushar Mehta:
> http://www.tushar-mehta.com/powerpoint/randomslideshow/

Tushar's add-in is almost certainly the right solution for you. If it is
not, check out this FAQ entry for some alternatives:

Randomize the order of a PowerPoint presentation
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00429.htm

--David
--
David M. Marcovitz