I want to set up a monthly work roster for 4 or 5 people

Laney

      15th Dec 2008
i want to be able to put 4 or 5 or 6 names down the left side, the date by
week/month across the top and the rostered work times on the connecting cell.

Laney

      15th Dec 2008
Thank you I have my solution....

"Laney" wrote:

> i want to be able to put 4 or 5 or 6 names down the left side, the date by
> week/month across the top and the rostered work times on the connecting cell.

Laney

      15th Dec 2008
I have my solution thank you..