I want to return all keyboard commands to default state.

Ted

      5th Mar 2010
Hi, I think I have inadvertanly carried out a keystroke and not realised I've
done it. I have made no alterations to anything but suddenly, I have noticed
that my screen display is bright and washed out. It's not EVER so bright, but
bright enough for me to want it to go away again.

So that I can rule that out (or it may be that) can someone tell me how to
to a blanket removal of keyboard shortcuts, if that is possible?

Thanks

Peter Foldes

      5th Mar 2010
Control Panel\Keyboard