I want to get an attachement from mailbox

Raouf

      7th Jun 2008
hello,
Please how can I get an attachement and body message from outlook using C++

Thank you in advance

Brian Tillman

      16th Jun 2008
Raouf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Please how can I get an attachement and body message from outlook
> using C++

Asking in a programming newsgroup might get you a better answer.
microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or
microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins seem appropriate.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]