Want F1 to open Word 2003 Task Pane only

drybones

      23rd Sep 2006
Guess the subject said it all.

As of this writing F1 opens to MS Office On line.

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.
drybones

Jay Freedman

      23rd Sep 2006
At the bottom of the Help task pane, click the link to "Online Content
Settings". In the dialog, uncheck the box for "Show content and links
from Microsoft Office Online".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 10:32:19 -0700, "drybones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Guess the subject said it all.
>
>As of this writing F1 opens to MS Office On line.
>
>Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.
>drybones

drybones

      24th Sep 2006
Jay,
Old dumb brain requires your continued assist.
"At the bottom of the Help task pane", not sure what you mean.
I honestly do not know where to locate this "Help Task Pane".
Please advise.
Many thanks,
drybones

"Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> At the bottom of the Help task pane, click the link to "Online Content
> Settings". In the dialog, uncheck the box for "Show content and links
> from Microsoft Office Online".
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
> Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
> newsgroup so all may benefit.
>
> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 10:32:19 -0700, "drybones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Guess the subject said it all.
>>
>>As of this writing F1 opens to MS Office On line.
>>
>>Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.
>>drybones

Graham Mayor

      24th Sep 2006
Its the window that opens on the right of the screen when you press F1

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

drybones wrote:
> Jay,
> Old dumb brain requires your continued assist.
> "At the bottom of the Help task pane", not sure what you mean.
> I honestly do not know where to locate this "Help Task Pane".
> Please advise.
> Many thanks,
> drybones
>

> "Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> At the bottom of the Help task pane, click the link to "Online
>> Content Settings". In the dialog, uncheck the box for "Show content
>> and links from Microsoft Office Online".
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Jay Freedman
>> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
>> Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
>> newsgroup so all may benefit.
>>
>> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 10:32:19 -0700, "drybones"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Guess the subject said it all.
>>>
>>> As of this writing F1 opens to MS Office On line.
>>>
>>> Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.
>>> drybones

drybones

      25th Sep 2006
Okay, 8~)