i want to add arabic dictionary to my translation in word?

=?Utf-8?B?YXNsZWV0?=

      26th Jan 2005
i want to translat english word to arabic i don't know how to do that becouse
i don't have arabic Dictionary in word and how i add arabic dictionary?

Thomas Campitelli

      26th Jan 2005
asleet wrote:
> i want to translat english word to arabic i don't know how to do that becouse
> i don't have arabic Dictionary in word and how i add arabic dictionary?

You might need the Office 2003 proofing tools. Check out the link below
to see if they would meet your needs.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

Thomas Campitelli

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      26th Jan 2005
Those still won't allow you to translate, however--only to check spelling
and grammar.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Thomas Campitelli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> asleet wrote:
> > i want to translat english word to arabic i don't know how to do that

becouse
> > i don't have arabic Dictionary in word and how i add arabic dictionary?

> You might need the Office 2003 proofing tools. Check out the link below
> to see if they would meet your needs.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

> Thomas Campitelli

Thomas Campitelli

      26th Jan 2005
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
> Those still won't allow you to translate, however--only to check spelling
> and grammar.

I may be reading this incorrectly, but this MS page claims that the
proofing tools have Translation Dictionaries for Arabic.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...ls-table1.mspx

Thomas Campitelli