PC Review

WAN Miniport (IP) Packet Scheduler Miniport Error

=?Utf-8?B?bWNsd2xn?=

2nd Jun 2004
I have a Packard Bell 1800mhz PC running Windows XP PRO with SP1 installed which has been working fine, until I copped a virus attack and have problems ever since with the "WAN Miniport (IP) Packet Scheduler Miniport" driver failing to load
The driver version is 5.1.2535.0
I have tried several ways of trying to reload, re-instate re-install this driver but to no avail
The system will not allow me to delete the current file & replace it
The properties tab says that "Windows can not start the hardware device because its configuration (in registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
It then says to use the system trobleshooter for the device, which I have done several times without success in reloading or restarting the device
I have no Internet access with this machine in its current state at the moment but it is LAN accessible in both directions. Normally it would access Internet with no problems via my Router in Gateway

Hopefully someone can help as this is frustrating

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: