VPN and logon script

amer

      29th Sep 2003
When we access our domain by the way of the VPN, the
logon script doesn't execute.
The script has been setup by the "Group strategy"'s way
of active directory and work fine locally.
can anyone help ?
regards.

Jeffrey Randow (MVP)

      2nd Oct 2003
Is this computer a domain member? Login scripts won't run on
computers that aren't domain members.

There also may be a group policy that limits the logon script from
running if it is over a RAS/VPN connection.

Jeffrey Randow (Windows MVP - Networking & Smart Display)
(E-Mail Removed)

Remote Networking Technology Wiki -
http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Smart Display Support - http://www.smartdisplays.net