Voice mail and fax send and receive in OL 2007?

Marathon

      3rd Oct 2009
I use Symantec talkworks and wish I
could just get voice messages and send and receive faxes in outlook instead.
is there a way to do this?
I only have vista home premium on this machine but would upgrade in a second
if I could do the above.

If I can is it difficult?

Russ Valentine

      3rd Oct 2009

Please do not multipost. Already answered.
--
Russ Valentine
news(E-Mail Removed)...