Vista Plus CD?

Bootstrap Bill

      17th Mar 2006
Will there be a Plus CD for Vista?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

      17th Mar 2006
Hopefully, this has not been determined yet though.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Bootstrap Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will there be a Plus CD for Vista?

Zack Whittaker \(R2 Mentor\)

      17th Mar 2006
Yeh, not confirmed but more than likely - there's been a Plus! edition for
most of the Windows releases, but we'll just have to wait and see.

--
Zack Whittaker
ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk

--- Original message follows ---
news:ucs%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hopefully, this has not been determined yet though.
> Andre
> Windows Connect | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Bootstrap Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Will there be a Plus CD for Vista?

Travis King

      18th Mar 2006
I just hope that it's not as big of a rip off as the one was for XP -
really. It was more worth $10 than the $35 we paid for it at the time. No
new color schemes - something that I was expecting from it. Most of the
things that came with it were demos - like the bowling and the fish aquarium
screensaver. It also drove me nuts with the fish aquarium that the one fish
would always stick itself to the left side of the screen.
"Zack Whittaker (R2 Mentor)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeh, not confirmed but more than likely - there's been a Plus! edition for
> most of the Windows releases, but we'll just have to wait and see.
>
> --
> Zack Whittaker
> ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
> MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
> Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
> This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
> All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and not of my
> employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared that
> up!
>

> --- Original message follows ---
> news:ucs%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hopefully, this has not been determined yet though.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Windows Connect | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Bootstrap Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Will there be a Plus CD for Vista?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

      18th Mar 2006
Well, if it has value, I will pay the $35, that means, no demo games or
components such as the Fish Screen Saver, more themes, I think I should at
least have 50 themes to choose from, also about 100 wallpapers, 50 games.
Plus! DME was a nice release though, I liked that.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Travis King" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23qI6%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just hope that it's not as big of a rip off as the one was for XP -
>really. It was more worth $10 than the $35 we paid for it at the time. No
>new color schemes - something that I was expecting from it. Most of the
>things that came with it were demos - like the bowling and the fish
>aquarium screensaver. It also drove me nuts with the fish aquarium that
>the one fish would always stick itself to the left side of the screen.
> "Zack Whittaker (R2 Mentor)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yeh, not confirmed but more than likely - there's been a Plus! edition
>> for most of the Windows releases, but we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>> --
>> Zack Whittaker
>> ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
>> MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
>> Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
>> This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights.
>> All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and not of
>> my
>> employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared that
>> up!
>>

>> --- Original message follows ---
>> news:ucs%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hopefully, this has not been determined yet though.
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>> Windows Connect | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>>>
>>> "Bootstrap Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

Roger Abell [MVP]

      19th Mar 2006
?? "most of the Windows releases" ??
IIRC the Plus releases for XP are the only Plus releases
ever for OSs of the NT family lineage (of which there have
been more versions than OSs of DOS family lineage).

"Zack Whittaker (R2 Mentor)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeh, not confirmed but more than likely - there's been a Plus! edition for
> most of the Windows releases, but we'll just have to wait and see.
>
> --
> Zack Whittaker
> ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
> MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
> Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
> This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
> All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and not of my
> employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared that
> up!
>

> --- Original message follows ---
> news:ucs%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hopefully, this has not been determined yet though.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Windows Connect | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Bootstrap Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Will there be a Plus CD for Vista?

Yuhong Bao

      21st Mar 2006