Vista CTP installation problem

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydHlu?=

      18th Dec 2005
I am trying to install Vista CTP on a clean partition which I have created on
my Disk0 size 16gb but it is failing. I have booted from the DVD, selected
install and it says its "starting installation" but then I don't get any more
messages and it just hangs. I've left it 30 mins and I've retried a few times
but no luck. I'm using the 64 bit build on an athlon 3400+ with 1gb of ram. I
have three disks, the new partition was created with partition magic 8 on
disk 0, disk1 is data and disk3 currently has windows xp pro, which I have
hidden. what should I try next ??.

=?Utf-8?B?RW5nZWw=?=

      18th Dec 2005
So what has this to do with MS Antispywªre?

Engel

"Martyn" wrote:

> I am trying to install Vista CTP on a clean partition which I have created on
> my Disk0 size 16gb but it is failing. I have booted from the DVD, selected
> install and it says its "starting installation" but then I don't get any more
> messages and it just hangs. I've left it 30 mins and I've retried a few times
> but no luck. I'm using the 64 bit build on an athlon 3400+ with 1gb of ram. I
> have three disks, the new partition was created with partition magic 8 on
> disk 0, disk1 is data and disk3 currently has windows xp pro, which I have
> hidden. what should I try next ??.

=?Utf-8?B?U3VwcG9ydCBieSBNaWNoYWVsJydzIFdlYg==?=

      5th Jan 2006
In accordance with what Engel said, you can post those messages in
English>Redesigned List>Office and Desktop Applications>Vista>General
Discussion
--
By Michael''s Web Support