viewing all folders and files [directory tree], then print to file

Brad

      21st Oct 2003
I have folder name MUSIC under that folder I have numerous
other subfolders [Artists] and under each subfolder I have
wav files. I want to get a "printed" list of all the
folder names, and filename under each.

@drian

      21st Oct 2003
"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:031d01c39824$2fe865b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have folder name MUSIC under that folder I have numerous
> other subfolders [Artists] and under each subfolder I have
> wav files. I want to get a "printed" list of all the
> folder names, and filename under each.

Easy.

a) Start ---> Run
b) Type CMD and click the OK button
c) Type "TREE /A /F > output.txt", without the quotes and press ENTER

After the few seconds it takes to run, you'll have a nice listing of all
your folders and files in output.txt

@drian.

jdk

      23rd Oct 2003
Brad wrote:
> I have folder name MUSIC under that folder I have numerous
> other subfolders [Artists] and under each subfolder I have
> wav files. I want to get a "printed" list of all the
> folder names, and filename under each.

Look for 'Printfolder' at:

http://no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/

John