How to view a windows 7 computer on an windows xp computer

knightstar

      17th Aug 2010
I have 3 computers. The latest one operaters on windows 7. When I attemp to
add it to my home network, the windows 7 pc can view my windows xp shared
files, but the 2 windows xp computers can not view the windows 7 shared files.

Any one know a fix?

Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live

      18th Aug 2010
You're off topic for this newsgroup, which is for Windows Defender
discussions.
Go here: Windows 7:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7
This article should help you, though: