PhillyGEE!

      7th Nov 2003
Hello, I was wanting to know if anyone could help me out.
I need to see web page layouts for school and when I
right click on a web page and click the view source
button, it should work but it doesnt! Any help would be
great!!!

Roger Abell

      7th Nov 2003
There are newsgroups that deal specifically with
Internet Explorer. You should probably ask this
of the experts there.

--
Roger Abell
MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
news:080b01c3a50b$4aea05a0$(E-Mail Removed)...