Video not showing

Becca

      30th Dec 2003
Hi!

I am new to Movie Maker 2. I am trying to edit some
video that I have previously captured off of my Sony
Digital Video Camera. When I import the clip - the video
does not play. Only the audio. If I left click on the
file - it shows that it is video and audio file.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

PapaJohn

      30th Dec 2003
What model camcorder do you have?
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

"Becca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04da01c3ce8b$9fe99fd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> I am new to Movie Maker 2. I am trying to edit some
> video that I have previously captured off of my Sony
> Digital Video Camera. When I import the clip - the video
> does not play. Only the audio. If I left click on the
> file - it shows that it is video and audio file.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

      1st Jan 2004
I have a Sony DCR-TRV310. The video shows up a few
times, but then the next time I go into the program - I
get the audio, but not the video.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

PapaJohn

      1st Jan 2004
It's interesting that there are a number of posts about that model and with
the same or a similar problem... but I'm not seeing solutions.

Maybe try a capture using the WinDV utility... there's a link on the
Camcorders > Introduction page of my site.
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

news:00c901c3d0ae$23eda690$(E-Mail Removed)...