Video Capture-Record Audio Volume Problem

Rogers@wildwest.org

      25th Jan 2012
I a using XP SP3, and I want to record and capture a few web tutorial
video clips. A few clips are youtube, and a few are not. But that
shouldn't matter, I think and hope.

Anyway, I am using Debut Video Capture Software V1.49. My first
experience was that the video was captured and was re-playable fine by
Media Player. However there was no audio whatsoever.

To try to get audio, I put a audio Y splitter on the mobo speaker out,
and then connected that to both my earphones and mobo microphone in.
Now I do get audio in the video clips that I record.

My problem is that the recorded audio has lost much of its volume and
is too low. I can't turn up the volume because the earphones have no
adjustment for that like speakers do.

Can anyone suggest some XP setting(s) to improve this? I have
experimented with same, but have not been able to find anything.

Thanks

Roy

      1st Feb 2012

[...]

i use "Camtasia Studio" its great forr recording from utube, and any movie
on theb net, when prossesing u can also remove the video and export the
audioas wma and mp3 ..

it will also record anything you want to record on your desktop at the size/
selection u want to record.

..
..