bill

      7th Jan 2004
unable to dictate to WORD from ViaVoice, only speakpad is
available inspite of successful installation of both
programs.

gapastello

      13th Jan 2004
On install, wasn't there a check box to mark if you wanted to dictate to
Word and Outlook? In Word, is there a Dictation field at the top, as in
File, Edit, Dictation?
"bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:031f01c3d555$abfb85b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> unable to dictate to WORD from ViaVoice, only speakpad is
> available inspite of successful installation of both
> programs.

gapastello

      13th Jan 2004
In the voice center bar, when you drop down to Dictate to/SpeakPad, do you
also see Word and Direct to Application? Go to User
Options/ViaVoiceOptions/Direct Dictation/ and check Microsoft Outlook and
Microsoft Word.