Version of Microsoft Jet database engine installed?

Bill

      10th Nov 2003
Can someone show me an ASP script that will determine what version of the
Microsoft Jet database engine is installed on my shared server?

Howard Brody

      10th Nov 2003
I just had to do this.
In your Immediate window (hit CTRL-G in the VB window to
open it), type:

?dbEngine.Version

and the version number should display.

Hope this helps!

david epsom dot com dot au

      12th Nov 2003
This is normally irrelevant, in that you have no choice
of which Jet Database engine you get, because it is
completely specified by your choice of DAO/ADO/whatever.

What are you trying to do?

(david)

news:O2s6q$(E-Mail Removed)...