vc++ .net web design

Mohammad Nazari

      27th Jun 2008
hi I am mohammad
I am a vc++.net programmer
Is there any who know how we can design a website in vc++.net 2008?
thanks

David Wilkinson

      27th Jun 2008
Mohammad Nazari wrote:
> hi I am mohammad
> I am a vc++.net programmer
> Is there any who know how we can design a website in vc++.net 2008?
> thanks

Mohammad:

Please don't multi-post. You have replies in vc.language group.

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP

PvdG42

      28th Jun 2008
"Mohammad Nazari" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi I am mohammad
> I am a vc++.net programmer
> Is there any who know how we can design a website in vc++.net 2008?
> thanks

In a word, no. Web site/web project templates are not supported for C++/CLI.

PvdG42

      28th Jun 2008

> In a word, no. Web site/web project templates are not supported for
> C++/CLI.

I should have added "not directly, using the VS templates".