VB-6 Textbox data field Vs .Net Textbox property ?

Luqman

      2nd Jan 2006
I have created a form in VB-6 with Adodc1 and one textbox, and set its data
source to adodc1 and datafield to customerID of Northwind Database in
Microsoft access.

After saving this project, I opened this project in Visual Studio .Net 2005,
though Datafield property was not there in .Net 2005, but when I run the
VB.Net Project, it ran fine and displayed the data, where did .Net set the
datafield property of textbox ?

Best Regards,

Luqman

Cor Ligthert [MVP]

      2nd Jan 2006
Luqman,

See my other message about the special upgrade newsgroup.

Otherwise open in the files the plusses by clicking on it and search for
your textbox.
Than you will probably see it.

Most of us have upgraded from VB6 to VB2002, while it is in VB2005 probably
done in another way.

I hope this helps,

Cor

Luqman

      2nd Jan 2006
Thanks, I got it, VB.Net 2005 is setting the Text Property at Runtime and
using it just like datafield of VB-6.

Best Regards,

Luqman

news:(E-Mail Removed)...