vba: setting font color to entire sheet

chick-racer

      17th Nov 2003

Hello,

What i've typed doesnt work, and i'm wondering if i could have advic
on how to set the entire worksheet to default font color.

right now i have

Worksheets(1).font.colorindex=xlautomatic

what is it supposed to be???

thanks guys.

Chip Pearson

      17th Nov 2003
Try the following to set the ColorIndex of all cells to
xlColorIndexAutomatic

ActiveSheet.Cells.Font.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexAutomatic

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"chick-racer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello,
>
> What i've typed doesnt work, and i'm wondering if i could have advice
> on how to set the entire worksheet to default font color.
>
> right now i have
>
> Worksheets(1).font.colorindex=xlautomatic
>
> what is it supposed to be???
>
> thanks guys..

Don Guillett

      17th Nov 2003
try using the sheet name
Sheets("Sheet4").Cells.Font.ColorIndex = 0

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"chick-racer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello,
>
> What i've typed doesnt work, and i'm wondering if i could have advice
> on how to set the entire worksheet to default font color.
>
> right now i have
>
> Worksheets(1).font.colorindex=xlautomatic
>
> what is it supposed to be???
>
> thanks guys..

chick-racer

      17th Nov 2003