VBA ComboBox Text Color

jlclyde

      9th Oct 2009
Is there a way to change the font color as it is loaded into a form on
a combobox? I have items that I am adding to a form and I want to
keep the font color that is on the worksheet.

Thanks for looking,
Jay

Jim Thomlinson

      9th Oct 2009
Assuming you are using a combo box from the control toolbox there is a
ForeColor property which refers to the font color. That bing said it applies
to the combo box and not the individual items in the combo box. That being
the case you only get one font colour for all entries. No rainbows allowed.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"jlclyde" wrote:

> Is there a way to change the font color as it is loaded into a form on
> a combobox? I have items that I am adding to a form and I want to
> keep the font color that is on the worksheet.
>
> Thanks for looking,
> Jay

jlclyde

      9th Oct 2009
On Oct 9, 9:30*am, Jim Thomlinson <James_Thomlin...@owfg-Re-Move-
This-.com> wrote:
> Assuming you are using a combo box from the control toolbox there is a
> ForeColor property which refers to the font color. That bing said it applies
> to the combo box and not the individual items in the combo box. That being
> the case you only get one font colour for all entries. No rainbows allowed.
> --
> HTH...
>
> Jim Thomlinson
>

> "jlclyde" wrote:
> > Is there a way to change the font color as it is loaded into a form on
> > a combobox? *I have items that I am adding to a form and I want to
> > keep the font color that is on the worksheet.

> > Thanks for looking,
> > Jay- Hide quoted text -

I am talkign about on a UserForm in VBA. I have a list box and it is
populated by data from a worksheet and I woudl liek to keep the font
colors that are on the sheet and have them be different colored
options in the list box in the form.

Thanks,
Jay

Jim Thomlinson

      9th Oct 2009
Same answer for a combo box or list box on a userform. Only one colour
allowed. No rainbows. To change the colour it is the ForeColor property.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson